Kapstream Absolute Return Income Fund
Managed to Kapstream’s flagship investment strategy, the Fund aims to deliver an absolute return superior to cash benchmarks, generating stable and consistent income while preserving capital and minimising downside loss.
The fund may invest in, but is not limited to:
- Government & government-related bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Mortgage-backed & asset-backed securities
- Emerging market debt
- Convertible securities
- Cash & cash-related instruments
- Derivatives, including swaps, options, & futures
- Volatility Limit <1.5% annualised
- Duration Limits -2 to +2 years
- Investment Grade Range 85-100%
- High Yield & Emerging Market Range 0-15%
- Cash Range 0-100%
Interests in the Kapstream Absolute Return Income Fund are offered by Fidante Partners Limited who provide a range of administration and distribution services to Kapstream, and are the Responsible Entity for the Fund. By clicking on the links to Fund documents provided below (and elsewhere on Kapstreams website) you will be re-directed to the Fidante website.
Before making a decision about whether to make an investment in the Fund, please read the Fund’s Target Market Determination (TMD) and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) (including all incorporated information) to ensure the features of the Fund as described in the TMD and PDS aligns with your objectives, financial situation and needs.
The global absolute return fixed income specialist.