Kapstream Absolute Return Income Fund
Managed to Kapstream’s flagship investment strategy, the Fund aims to deliver an absolute return superior to cash benchmarks, generating stable and consistent income while preserving capital and minimising downside loss.
Investors seeking to replace or complement their cash and/or traditional benchmark-oriented fixed income exposure.
The fund may invest in, but is not limited to:
- Government & government-related bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Mortgage-backed & asset-backed securities
- Emerging market debt
- Convertible securities
- Cash & cash-related instruments
- Derivatives, including swaps, options, & futures
- Volatility Limit <1.5% annualised
- Duration Limits -2 to +2 years
- Investment Grade Range 85-100%
- High Yield & Emerging Market Range 0-15%
- Cash Range 0-100%
Interests in the Kapstream Absolute Return Income Fund are offered by Fidante Partners Limited who provide a range of administration and distribution services to Kapstream, and are the Responsible Entity for the Fund. By clicking on the links to Fund documents provided below (and elsewhere on Kapstreams website) you will be re-directed to the Fidante website.